Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dear Amber



I'm sure we have all heard about Amber Rose aka Amber Mitchell by now. But exactly who is she? The 27 year old vixen has been linked to Reggie Bush, Amare Stoudemire, Kanye West and now Wiz Khalifa. I never heard of the woman until Kanye started bringing her everywhere he went. She is definitely a show stopper and everyone wanted to know who she was. So that is how she came into the spotlight....by being Kanye's arm piece/girlfriend. With all that said, I gotta give it to the girl! *round of applause* Not only is she beautiful but it seems she has something going on upstairs too. Not only is she a pretty face with a great body- she is a brand. She is signed with prestigious Ford Models and has made various cameos in the music videos and reality shows. I believe she even has as eyewear line in the works. I never really thought very much of her until this past week, when Wiz Khalifa is all over MTV, BET and the radio talking about his relationship with her. He even got "Amb" tattooed on his hand! How is it that this model has been in so many "high profile" relationships while everyday girls out here are struggling just to find 1 decent man? Amber please tell us what it is that you do! What are you doing to these men? And can you teach me?...oops I meant us! (lol)

 Rumor is they are engaged now! Congrats!

I'm going to put together a round table traveling seminar for ladies. Some people I would have as "keynote" speakers? Amber Rose, Karrine Steffans and Evelyn Lozada to start. I know I know....They are questionable individuals but women can learn a lot from them because they are obiviously doing "SOMETHING" right! Who's coming???