Friday, March 4, 2011

Dunkin' Don't

Anyone that knows me knows that I love to eat. (Can't cook) but I definitely can eat and I love to eat out at many different restaurants ranging from fast food to dine in. So on Wednesday I went to Dunkin Donuts because I had received some coupons in the mail over the weekend. On the flyer that had the coupons there was a huge picture of a new breakfast sandwich called the "Big N' Toasty". It looked delicious so I said what the heck! www.dunkindonuts.com had this to say about the new sandwich: "Start your big day with 2 fried eggs, 4 slices of cherrywood smoked bacon and american cheese on thick Texas Toast. Pair it with our oven-toasted hash browns and a hot coffee for a hearty, home-style breakfast that will keep you running."


People this sandwich is a big DON'T! Don't eat it, don't even feed it to your dog! The only running I wanted to do after tasting this sandwich was to the restroom. The bread was waaay too greasy or maybe it was the fried eggs, cheese and bacon that soaked their grease into the bread. Either way I felt sick to my stomach. I am no health nut, but even this sandwich was too much for me. I tried to eat it because I was starving but I was only able to suffer down less than half before tossing it in the trash. Please Dunkin Donuts get rid of this sandwich not only is it a clogged artery waiting to happen but its just plain GROSS!