Sunday, March 20, 2011

Album Alarm

Chris Brown’s new album F.A.M.E is dropping on Tuesday, March 22nd. Mr. Breezy was in NYC this weekend promoting the album and has high hopes for it to sell a million copies in the first week. I’m definitely TEAM BREEZY so I’m pulling for him to do well. I say he will do 2 million copies! Come on people support Chris. He has been through a lot and deserves to come off with a big win on this album. Personally I don’t understand how his ex (you know who) is still riding her 15 minutes of fame. She is not the best singer but her songs are decent. As an artist she is weak but I will give her props when it comes to her style. Enough about her! I hear this album will be rocking a lot of Ladies worlds with its “ultra adult” content, so I cannot wait. That No BS song has me wanting more, I will be at Best Buy this week to get my explicit copy. Sorry Wal-Mart, I love you dearly but I need all the sexually charged, foul mouthed crooning that I can get with this one. Don’t meet me there beat me there!