Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chris Breezy


I hope this interview Chris did with Larry King is the last. He apologized, let him move on people. I love Chris- though I do not excuse what he did, he made a mistake like many of us do. If everyone's life was put under a microscope I'm sure it would be a lot worse than this. I think he is remorseful and ready to take responsibility for his actions. The people close to him and this situation have forgiven him and are moving on. Chris is so talented, this is just a bump in the road of life. (If this happens again- then I might condemn him. LOL) As of now, I truly believe it was a mistake. If I wanted to be messy- I would mention that he is not the only guilty party in the whole situation. *wink wink* I would love to hear what Rihanna has to say. Chris still loves her and is protecting her obviously. (Maybe she really did give him something and he don't wanna put her and himself on blast! Just sayin...) Stay on the straight and narrow Chris! 5 years is a very long time.