Monday, January 9, 2012

Say It Aint So!!!

      

Okay guys unless you have been under a rock, you have heard the news that Hip Hop rapper/mogul Shawn Carter aka Jay-Z and his Pop-star wife Beyonce Knowles had their first child, Blue Ivy Carter this past Saturday. Congratulations to them! Im sure lil Blue is a cutey pa-tootie.

Today Jay-Z released a new single called "Glory" commemorating the birth of his baby girl saying "Last time the miscarriage was so tragic/We was afraid you'd disappear/But nah baby you magic." and "The most amazing feeling I feel, words can’t describe what I’m feeling for real / Baby, I paint the sky blue, my greatest creation was you." But the sweetest thing about the song is the audio of baby blue crying just minutes after coming into the world. (Click below to hear the song)



*SideNote*

From these two lines I got 2 things: one Beyonce seems so much more normal and human-tragedy does not discriminate, rich or poor it comes to us all and two if the little boy rumored to be Jay-z's son is really his child - this song must be like a dagger in his heart. I'm happy for Jay and Bey but sooooo sad for little man! (BTW that boy looks like Jay...I'm Just Saying!)