Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's on the Tube

Coming Soon....


An addition to Bravo's "The Real Housewives of..." empire. THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF MIAMI. Yeaaaa, I'm so excited! Finally our city is part of one of my favorite reality shows. I just hope they do the city justice and make all of us proud. I love Orange County, Beverly Hills, Atlanta, New York and even New Jersey housewives but I definitely have a soft spot for my "home team". The series is set to premiere on Tuesday, February 22nd at 10pm.

The series will be based on the lives of 6 Miami ladies:

- Larsa Pippen, wife of Ex-NBA baller Scottie Pippen.
- Lea Black, wife of top Defense Attorney Roy Black.
- Marysol Patton, divorced owner of premiere PR firm The Patton Group.
- Adriana DeMoura-Sidi, divorced art curator.
- Alexia Echevarria, married Executive Editor of Venue Magazine.
- Cristy Rice, ex-wife of NBA baller Glen Rice and local business owner.

*My only complaint is that with a melting pot of a city like Miami, I would think the cast would be more culturally diverse.