Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New & Hot on the Tube!

So when I'm not on the grind I sneak in some me time in front of the TV. Here are some of my favorite guilty pleasures:


Brandy & RayJ: A Family Business--- Sundays at 9pm on VH1.
Brandy AKA "BranNu" is back after a looooong hiatus. Nice to see her! And resident VH1 whore, Ray-J is back with another reality show. I have to say I am loving Ray-J in this show, he seems real (realer -- is that a word-- than "For the love of Ray-J 1 & 2").

What Chilli Wants--- Sundays @ 1030pm on VH1.
Chilli is looking for love but her laundry list of qualities is getting in the way, so she enlists Tionna Smalls to help her out. Even I'm not as picky as Chilli! She might be single for a while....I wish her luck tho!


Tiny & Toya- Season 2--- Tuesdays @ 10pm on BET.
What can I say? You saw the first season....Tune in and check the ladies out! Love me sum them.

Basketball Wives--- Sundays at 10pm on VH1.
(Not sure why this pic came out so small. Anywayyyyyy)
I hate it but I can't help but watch this show. They need to change the name to "Basketball Baby Mamas and Exes" because only one of them is still married and one is engaged! Makes for great TV. Check out the cast at http://www.vh1.com/shows/basketball_wives/cast.jhtml