Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why 50?

50 and Vivica? Again? WTF! I didn't know what 50 saw in Ms. Foxx back in the day and I still don't. (looking up to the sky...searching for a reason) I hope this is just a publicity stunt. But the rumor mill is buzzing- and the word is that 50 puts it down and so does Vivica, so if anything- they definitely have sexual chemistry. Which works great in this case since the pics below are from 50 Cent's new video for "Do You Think About Me". He could have picked anyone else...just not "the cat woman".


Not gonna lie- the pics are sexy. I know a few women who would cut off a limb to be held like that by 50!
Then again Vivica fits the profile for the leading woman- so it works. Mr. Jackson is a brilliant business man, and knew that choosing her would cause major buzz. Can't wait to see the video. But it better stop at that- my stomach can't take them as a couple!